Château de Puissentut is a medieval château that has been recently restored and renovated to a very high standard. While the robust stone walls have stood for centuries and tell of various incarnations, the interior is fresh and modern.
The Château is set in pretty gardens with views across fields and woodlands. You can soak up some sun and socialise on the sun terrace or round the pool, or alternatively there is plenty of space to find a quiet spot to read, rest and contemplate. If you fancy a walk take one of the woodland paths surrounding the Château.
“A beautifully refurbished and nicely decorated old country chateau which provides comfort and tranquility in beautiful surroundings. While this place is a good size and can accommodate a large group of people it feels spacious and intimate at the same time. The warm welcome we received and the hospitality of the hosts Dirk and Angela made our stay very enjoyable.” Jenny
No near neighbours means that peace and tranquillity are assured, while all amenities such as supermarkets, restaurants, petrol stations, chemists and doctors are reachable within a 15 minute drive. In the local village of Monfort, only a 5-minute drive or a 30-minute walk away, there is a bar/restaurant, grocers, bakery and post office.
The Château comprises the Main House, the Barn, the Cottage and the garden. It can very comfortably accommodate 24 people in luxurious surroundings. The entire ground floor is accessible for wheel chairs as are two bedrooms (both with wet rooms).
There is ample space for parking at the front of the château.
The Main House:
- 10 en-suite bedrooms sleeping 20 (2 wheelchair accessible)
- 2 lounges with wifi, library, satellite TV, DVD player and DVDs, and stereo
- dining room can seat up to 30 people
- professional, fully equipped kitchen
- 3 equipped treatment rooms (can also be used as single bedrooms)
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double; 1 twin
- shared bathroom
- open-plan living area with fully equipped kitchen
- internet access
- 130m2 studio space with wooden floor
- yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, blankets and meditation cushions
- internet access
- swimming pool (unheated)
- sun terraces
- plenty of space to rest, relax and play
The entire ground floor of the Château is accessible for people in wheelchairs. Two of the ground floor bedrooms are fully accessible and have wet rooms.